VPC Endpoint (VCPEP)
The VPC Endpoint (VPCEP) service enables you to access resources across Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
The VPC Endpoint (VPCEP) service enables you to access resources across Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs) using a dedicated gateway, without exposing information about servers. VPC endpoints provide secure and private channels to connect your VPC to VPC endpoint services (cloud services on the current platform or your private services), providing flexible networking without having to use EIPs.
- Excellent Performance:
Each gateway supports up to 1 million concurrent connections across a variety of use cases.
- Out of the Box:
VPC endpoints take effect a few seconds after being created and can respond within one second.
- Easy to Use:
You can use VPC endpoints to access resources across VPCs without having to use EIPs.
- High Security:
VPC endpoints enable you to access VPC endpoint services without exposing server information, helping you minimize risks.
VPC Endpoint provides two types of resources: VPC endpoint services and VPC Endpoints.
VPC endpoint services are cloud services or users' private services that are configured in VPCEP. There are two types of VPC endpoint services: gateway and interface.
- Gateway VPC endpoint services are cloud services that are configured by operations people and supported by VPCEP.
- Interface VPC endpoint services include cloud services configured by operations people and private services configured by users.
VPC endpoints are channels for connecting VPCs to VPC endpoint services. You can create an application in your VPC and configure it as an endpoint service. An endpoint can be created in another VPC in the same region and then used as a channel to access the endpoint service. There are two types of VPC endpoints: interface and gateway.
- An interface VPC endpoint is an elastic network interface with a private IP address that serves as an entry point for traffic destined to a VPC endpoint service.
- A gateway VPC endpoint is a gateway that is a target for a specified route, used for traffic directed to a VPC endpoint service.
Further technical information on VPC Endpoint can be found in the online documentation.
* Voucher is inwisselbaar tot 31.12.2024. Neem contact met ons op voor het bedrag van de voucher bij de boeking. Het kortingsvolume is alleen geldig voor klanten met een factuuradres in Duitsland en vervalt 2 maanden na het afsluiten van het contract. Het tegoed wordt verrekend met de geldige catalogusprijzen volgens de servicebeschrijving. Een uitbetaling is uitgesloten.