The new region in the Netherlands (eu-nl) has left the beta phase and went into productive operation for all customers today (June 11). During the course of the day, the available services can be used via Console and API.
In this context, the service description was updated. The current version can be found here.
The following changes can be highlighted:
- Chapter 3.1.2: Availability of the new flavor c4 for the Dedicated Host (DeH) for now only in the region eu-de
- Chapter 3.2.3: Small adjustment of the description
- Chapter 3.3.5: Note about limited bookability of Scalable File Service (SFS)
- Chapter 3.12: Removal of region eu-nl as beta version
- Chapter 6: Inclusion of region eu-nl in the general price list
- Chapter 6: Overview of service availability within the price list (n/a = not available)
New functionalities are also published regularly in our Release Notes.
You are welcome to exchange the updates with other users in our Open Telekom Cloud Community.
Service availability, outages and maintenance work can be viewed at any time via the Status Dashboard.
If you need further information or have questions, please contact our Open Telekom Cloud service desk by phone at +49 800 33044770 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.