New Features in CSS 7.10.2:
- Stability improvement
- Supports the new Netty access layer, checks the cluster resource usage at the initial stage of request access, and controls the flow of requests based on the resource usage.
- Exception detection is performed for bool query to prevent node suspension during abnormal deep query.
- Cyclic nesting detection is performed for the grok expression to prevent nodes from being suspended by cyclic nesting expressions.
- Heartbeat isolation is supported to prevent service requests from blocking heartbeat processing threads and causing nodes to be separated from the cluster.
- Supports flow control to prevent burst traffic from being connected to the cluster.
Further information can be found in the RDS area of the Help Center.